- Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk is a complete milk replacement feed for new-born and orphaned kittens which has saved the lives of countless young animals.
- Beaphar Lactol has a superior amino acid content and is enriched with essential vitamins and minerals, providing a perfectly balanced complete feed. Made from easily digested whey products it closely resembles natural queen’s milk. Ultra-filtration concentrates the proteins, and a slow drying process during production preserves the protein molecules, making it more nutritionally valuable.
- Contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), which has been shown to help cognitive development and visual acuity.
- Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk can also be used for weaning kittens, pregnant or lactating queens and sick or convalescing animals.
Directions for Use:
- Using the scoop provided, add Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk to warm water (allow boiled water to cool) and stir until completely dissolved. Allow to cool until lukewarm (38°C or blood temperature).
- The use of proper feeding equipment is highly recommended, such as the Beaphar Feeding Set or Beaphar Feeding Syringes. These should always be clean and sterile. Beaphar Lactol can also be mixed with cold water for older cats.
- Prepared Beaphar Lactol Kitten can be refrigerated for 24 hours but should be reheated to 38°C or blood temperature for young animals.
- Add 31g (7 level scoops) to 100ml warm water.
- 1 litre of prepared Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk contains approximately 1250 kcal.
Weight Volume per day Age (days) Number of feeds per day
100g (0.1kg) 50ml 2-7 6-12 (including overnight)
200g (0.2g) 80ml 8-21 8 (including overnight)
400g (0.4kg) 135ml 22-28 6-8 (including 1 overnight)
600g (0.6kg) 180ml 29-35 4-6
1kg (1kg) 250ml 36*-42* 3
* After the 36th day, slowly change to a more solid diet, i.e. kitten food. Beaphar Lactol can be used to assist weaning. Mix prepared Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk with a small amount of kitten food, gradually decreasing the volume of milk and increasing the amount of solid food each day.
Complimentary feeding (in addition to their normal food): For Kittens below 6 weeks, Beaphar Lactol Kitten can be given as a complimentary feed, in addition to their mothers milk. Recommended volume = up to 40ml per kg. Weaned/weaning kittens over 6 weeks, adult cats during pregnancy or lactation, sick or convalescent: Recommended volume to feed = 13ml per kg.
Store in original container, in a dry cool place away from light. Ensure lid is tightly closed. For best results use within three months of opening. After this time, dispose of any unused product and packaging in the household rubbish.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For animal use only.
Be the first to Review this product