CONDROVET FORCE HA is a veterinary product especially recommended for protecting dog and cat joints.
Chondroitin sulfate is a fundamental component of the cartilage matrix and is the main component responsible for its proper hydration. It is essential for maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the joint, minimising its degradation.
Glucosamine increases the synthesis of matrix components by the cartilage cells, especially in older animals. The combined action of Chondroitin sulfate and Glucosamine provides double strength to this chondroprotector.
Hyaluronic acid is a part of the cartilage extracellular matrix that lends it elasticity and turgor by locking in a large amount of water. The concentration and molecular weight of hyaluronic acid is altered in a joint affected by osteoarthritis. That's why an extra intake is needed, so it seeks to keep the synovial fluid in a good state and the right amounts, enhancing its viscoelasticity and increasing the natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
Mobilee® is a synergic combination of hyaluronic acid and other glycosaminoglycans developed by Bioiberica. It aids in the correct maintenance of the synovial fluid, essential for recovering joint mobility, reducing synovitis and pain and regulating the synthesis of natural hyaluronic acid. Because of its hyaluronic acid content, Mobilee® aids in the proper maintenance of the synovial fluid, essential for recovering joint mobility.
Native type II collagen is the core structural protein of cartilage and makes the joint more resistant. Native type II collagen is destroyed in the joint in the arthrosis process. b-2Cool® is a type II collagen that maintains its native form, i.e., its biologically active structure. This structure means it can modulate the immune response to native type II collagen and reduce its destruction. This is known as ORAL TOLERANCE. b-2Cool® helps relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and improve joint function.
Arthrosis and degenerative joint cartilage processes among dogs and cats due to old age, high level of exercise or excess weight.
Following joint surgery or post-traumatic conditions to ensure better recovery of the animal.
Composition per tablet
Glucosamine HCl (purity > 99%) 450 mg
Chondroitin sulfate (purity 100%) 330 mg
Hyaluronic Acid Mobilee® 18 mg
Native type II collagen b-2Cool® 4 mg
1. Native type II Collagen is core structural protein and makes joint more resistant.
2. b2Cool the type of collagen used in Condrovet Force HA maintains native form of collagen.
3. Alleviates joint pain and helps to reduce joint inflammation.
4. Proven and trusted brand with back up of various clinical trials and studies.
5. Excellent palatability.
Tablet Dosage per body weight:
<5 kg ½
5-10 kg 1
10-20 kg 2
20-40 kg 3
>40 kg 4
1. Daily administration for 40 days and repeat for 2 or 3 times per year, depending on the severity of the disease
2. Can be administered daily for 40 days and in chronic cases, can be continued on halve dose for maintenance.
Fast delivery of multiple varieties of pet food and accessories in Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Cochin, Pune and all other major cities.
* COD options available in select cities, please check your area pin code.
* Free shipping all over India if cart value is higher than Rs.799. If cart value is lower than Rs.799, a delivery fee of Rs.75 will be levied at the time of checkout.
Be the first to Review this product