- Hill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real tuna & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Weight of Cat Amount per Day
- 6 lb (2,7 kg) 2 1/2 can
- 8 lb (3,6 kg) 3 1/2 can
- 10 lb (4,5 kg) 4 can
- 12 lb (5,4 kg) 4 1/2 can
- 14 lb (6,4 kg) 5 can
- 16 lb (7,3 kg) 5 1/2 can
- 18 lb (8,2 kg) 6 can
- Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Chicken, Tuna, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Spinach, Corn Starch, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Soybean Oil, Titanium Dioxide color, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K)), Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
- Nutrient Dry Matter%
- Protein 41.0
- Fat 17.9
- Crude Fiber 0.6
- Carbohydrate / NFE 32.8
- Calcium 0.80
- Phosphorous 0.69
- Sodium 0.35
- Potassium 0.92
- Magnesium 0.060
- Total Omega-3 FA 1.53