- ₹1,390.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
FREE Shipping on this item
- You Save:
- ₹70.00 (6%)
Pay On Delivery
100% Original Product
Check COD Availability
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care cat food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for a visible difference guaranteed or your money back.
- Nutrition to improve skin & coat in 30 days*
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
How It Works
Healthy skin & shiny coat
Omega-6 fatty acids
Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients nourish your cats skin and coat
Healthy immune system
Vitamins C + E
Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system
Natural High Quality Ingredients
Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colours, flavour or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet Kitten.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every check-up.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat Amount per Day
4 lb (1,8 kg) 1/4 cup (30 g)
5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/3 cup (40 g)
8 lb (3,6 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g)
10 lb (4,5 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g)
12 lb (5,4 kg) 5/8 cup (80 g)
14 lb (6,4 kg) 2/3 cup (85 g)
16 lb (7,3 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g)
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Nutrient Dry Matter%
Crude Fiber 1.7
Carbohydrate / NFE 35.0
Vitamin C 108 ppm
Vitamin E 729 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 0.53
Total Omega-6 FA 4.36