🎀 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 - 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙳𝙴 - 𝗠𝗔𝗬 🎀
Hills Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Adult Dog Food
- ₹1,220.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
FREE Shipping on this item
- You Save:
- ₹50.00 (5%)
Pay On Delivery
100% Original Product
Check COD Availability
Hills Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry dog food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fibre to fuel beneficial good bacteria & support a balanced micro biome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not Recommended For:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - (cups/grams)
5 (2,3) 1/2 (55)
10 (4,5) 7/8 (90)
20 (9,1) 1 1/2 (160)
30 (14) 2 (210)
40 (18) 2 1/2 (265)
50 (23) 3 (315)
60 (27) 3 1/3 (350)
80 (36) 4 1/4 (445)
100 (45) 5 (525)
120 (54) 5 3/4 (605)
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Nutrient Dry Matter%
Crude Fiber 1.3
Carbohydrate / NFE 51.4
Vitamin C 217 ppm
Vitamin E 1038 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 18.60
Total Omega-6 FA 81.08