- ₹1,000.00 (Inclusive of all taxes)
FREE Shipping on this item
- You Save:
- ₹50.00 (5%)
Pay On Delivery
100% Original Product
Check COD Availability
Hills Science Diet Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored to support long life expectancy in small & toy breed dogs.
- Nutrition to support more energy & vitality
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored to support long life expectancy in small & toy breed dogs.
How It Works
Energy & vitality
Nutrient synergistic combination
A synergistic combination of nutrients gives your dog more energy and vitality
Healthy immune function
Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system
Natural High-quality ingredients
Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Healthy skin & shiny coat
Omega-6 fatty acids
Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days
- Adult dogs 7+ years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Not Recommended For:
- Dogs < 7 years of age.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
- Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hills Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
- We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
- You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pets new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet’s nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every check-up.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
- Weight of Dog Amount per Day
- 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 cup (50 g)
- 10 lb (4,5 kg) 7/8 cup (85 g)
- 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/2 cups (150 g)
- 30 lb (14 kg) 2 cups (200 g)
- 40 lb (18 kg) 2 1/2 cups (250 g)
- 50 lb (23 kg) 3 cups (295 g)
- 60 lb (27 kg) 3 1/3 cups (330 g)
- 80 lb (36 kg) 4 1/4 cups (420 g)
- 100 lb (45 kg) 5 cups (495 g)
- 120 lb (54 kg) 5 2/3 cups (560 g)
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Fat, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Carrots, Spinach, Dried Citrus Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Grape Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
- Nutrient Dry Matter%
- Protein 18.9
- Fat 14.7
- Crude Fiber 5.5
- Carbohydrate / NFE 55.0
- Calcium 1.16
- Phosphorous 0.65
- Sodium 0.20
- Potassium 0.79
- Magnesium 0.145
- Carnitine 329.9 ppm
- Vitamin C 291 ppm
- Vitamin E 973 IU/kg
- Total Omega-3 FA 1.20
- Total Omega-6 FA 3.95
- Chondroitin Sulphate 1530 ppm
- Glucosamine 776 ppm